Cas Mesterom Coaching
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cas Mesterom Coaching the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online and download our e-book.
How will we use your data?
Cas Mesterom Coaching collects your data so that we can:
Email you with offering services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services.
Our Company will keep your name and e-mail for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Cas Mesterom Coaching would like to send you information about pro services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cas Mesterom Coaching from contacting you for marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request Cas Mesterom Coaching for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that Cas Mesterom Coaching correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cas Mesterom Coaching to complete information you believe is incompleteThe right to erasure - You have the right to request that Cas Mesterom Coaching erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that Cas Mesterom Coaching restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to Cas Mesterom Coaching processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit: allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cas Mesterom Coaching has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA).
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ DEN HAAG
Telephone number: (+31) - (0)70 - 888 85 00
Fax: (+31) - (0)70 - 888 85 01
(only by appointment)
2594 AV Den Haag